Monday, May 09, 2005

YAY
I finished Dan Brown's 'Digital Fortress'. This completes Phase I of my novel reading project :)
Yes, conquering all 4 Dan Brown's novels, until the next one comes out, I can relax a little bit.

Also, May 19 is the DATE.
Star Wars , final episode, 'Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith' is in theaters May 19.
Just as a warm up for that, I saw Star Wars Episodes, IV, V & VI over the weekend.
These are digitally mastered DVDs. They were awesome. George Lucas is a Genius.

I need to see the other 2 episodes, Star Wars Episodes I & II before the final one comes out.

I also saw 2 other movies over the weekend.
'Kingdom of Heaven' as usually was First Day show. Man, seeing movies on the first day is a unique experience. The movie was a very good one. It was fair in the sense that it did not show the Christians as the good guys and Muslims as bad guys. Instead, the screenplay was fair and balanced.

The other movie that I saw was 'King Arthur' . This was another good movie, not as good as 'Kingdom of Heaven', but was good. I liked it. Also, it had one of my favorite actress Keira Knightley.

She was very funny when she told in an interview that in order to be fit for this action movie, she had such a strict diet regime and she worked out so much, that her breast just disappeared. hahaha. If you see this picture, you will know what Iam talking about. Don worry folks, this is not a nude picture :)

No comments: