Monday, May 02, 2005

Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi marriage response

Remember, my earlier post regarding Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi's marriage?

Now here comes their rebuttal.

http://us.rediff.com/movies/2005/may/02vivek.htm

Celebrities, react the same way when news about their private life come to public.This reminds me of a Hollywood movie,'Paparazzi', I saw few months back.

I guess it's kinda tough to maintain a private life, when someone is very famous. Whatever they do, people will talk about it.

I think the best way to handle such situations is just to be cool and say ...

"Really? That's interesting. I didn't know about that. Looks like you seem to know more about me than myself. Anyway, thanks for letting me know."

and then just move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The smell and taste of Ash's vagina wasn't worth it. Sorry for you Vivek, but then the dirty woman's loins isn't worth the troubles you undertook. Your honesty and integrity deserved better. Bet that bitch had sex with some white guy before deciding to dump the platonic Indian lover. Salman saw through her. Ash is no doubt the dirtiest bitch on the Indian screen.