Sunday, May 01, 2005

The weekend has been relaxing so far.
I finished Dan Brown's 'Angels and Demons'. It was a real thriller. I liked it as much as I liked his 'The Da Vinci Code'.
Iam now reading 'Digital Fortress'
This is the 4th novel of Dan Brown's that Iam reading. This novel has also started in a similar fashion as other Dan Brown's novels, in that a guy is killed in the first chapter. All Dan Brown's novel starts with a person being killed :)

I also saw 2 movies over the weekend. The first one was 'XXX 2'. I didn't like the movie. It was like a video game. I did not have much expectations when I went to the movie as I knew this is just a Hollywood masala movie. But it was little bit below my expectations even then. Then the second movie I saw was 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'. I felt it was a boring movie. But I slept at 3am the night before and I was so damn tired, I dozed of half a dozen times during the movie. So honestly I can't speak much about the movie. The only thing that kept me awake was the heroine of the movie Zooey Deschanel. She is cute. The depressed Robot in the movie was funny.

I made Sri Lankan fish curry on Sunday, recipe of my Chithi. It was damn good. I can confidently say I have now mastered the art of making Sri Lankan Fish curry. YAY !

No comments: