Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Rajini Factor

Chandramukhi crosses 200th day.

The pressure is now on Kamal Hassan. His Mumbai Express bombed. And he hasn't given a huge success in recent times.
Will 'Vettayadu Vilayadu' be his answer?
We will know.

Also in the Chandramukhi function the producer Ramkumar mentioned that the movie is going to be released in Tokyo, Japan in the International Film Festival on October 23 and 28 as a special show.

Also when Rajni was speaking at the function he mentioned that Aishwarya Rai was considered for the role of Neelambari in Padayappa and also for a role in Baba(The role was later modified to fit Manisha).
But looks like Rajni is trying to get Aish in his new movie 'Sivaji', directed by Shankar.

Also, not that Iam tooting my own horn, but my blog has successfully crossed 1 year :)

In other news...
I did some shopping this weekend at Need Supply Co and Nordstrom.

I ended up buying a pair of Jeans, a pair of shirt and a pair of shoes.
The financial damage has been estimated to be around US$800.00

Shopping at this rate, I think I will end up filing for Bankruptcy :(

No comments: