Thursday, October 07, 2004

Warne does it again

I woke up at 5.00 am today morning.
When I get up early morning, it means only one thing.
There is cricket on TV :-)

This is the frst test match between India and Australia, at Bangalore.
I saw the score in Internet, India was batting, I called dish network at 5.00 am and ordered India Vs Australia pay per view. It cost me $140.00.

As Iam typing this post, Shane warne did it again.
He bowled a super leg spin, deceiving VVS Laxman, and took his off stump off.
It pitched around leg stump and turned and took the off stump.
How often does he do that? Very often, trust me. That too in the last few overs of the day.

India is chasing Aussies 474 first innings score.
India is 140/6 now.
Still needs 135 to avoid follow on.

Before the match began, the forecast for Bangalore was, heavy thunderstorm for 3-4 days. Then I wished it should not rain and play spoil sport. Now, I wish we get some and rain, and help India. India is really missing Sachin Tendulkar.

No comments: