Tuesday, October 19, 2004

hmm, It's 1.00 am here.I don't know why, but I couldn't sleep. This is the first time I remember getting up like this at this time. I was just flipping over the channels...comedy central(Jon Stewart's Daily Show) is making fun of Bush and Kerry...MSNBC is talking about Bill O'Reilly...Sun TV is flashing the news that Veerappan has been killed while Prabhu and Kushboo are busy dancing for a song...followed by the song from the movie 'Puthu puthu arthangal'. Ilayaraaja is great, he is a genius, even now his songs are so melodious, love to listen to them...I've noticed that AR Rehman's songs are hot when the movie is just released, but after like 50 days, they don't seem to sound so good...whereas Ilayaraaga's songs even now are so good.Anyway, it's a new song now and my favorite Reema Sen is dancing for the song 'Dai Kaiya vechukitu summa iruda' from the movie 'Giri' ...Aaaha...here we go...Veerappan is in CNN Home Page "Police kill India's 'Robin Hood'" ...Oho it's 2.00 am ...what am I doing at this time of the night blogging...let me go catch some Zzzzzzzzs.

No comments: