Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Last week when I was cleaning my apartment I found this book on Nostradamus, which I had bought earlier. Today morning I was flipping over the pages and came across this particular Quatrain(C2Q2)

"The blue leader will inflict upon the white leader as much evil as France has done them good. Death from the great antenna hanging from the branch. When (he is) seized, the king will ask how many of his men have been captured"

The particular phrase which caught my attention was "Death from the great antenna hanging from the branch"(A death is broadcast on TV? ).

Are they talking about the Iraq beheadings shown in TV ?
Did not the French behead people with Guillotine?

Immediately I scrambled the Internet to see other translations of this quatrain. This is what I got.

"The blue head will inflict upon the white head as much evil as France has done them good: Dead at the sail-yard the great one hung on the branch, when seized by his own the King will say how much."
Is the word sail-yard actually a 'tower or aerial or antenna'?

No comments: