Sunday, November 07, 2004

The weekend is coming to a grinding halt. I didn't do much this weekend. Just stayed at home and relaxed. Friday evening Mukesh and I went to the movie 'Incredibles'. The name of the movie says it all. It was incredible. The movie was very funny and entertaining. The show was full and equal number of kids and grownups were there, and all of us seemed to enjoy the movie. I also saw another movie in DVD 'Dances with Wolves' starring Kevin Costner. It was a classic movie. On Saturday I went and bought a Sony PlayStation 2 video game console and 2 games. I finished setting it up and played few games. If an experienced gamer had watched me playing he would have committed suicide. I played so badly. But then, it's been a long time I played and I hope I will learn fast.

No comments: