Sunday, November 21, 2004

Hey, this is cool

Tonight I went to the movie SpongeBob SquarePants. Actually I wanted to go for that movie but when I went to the theater I got confused if I should go for that or 'National Treasure'. I ended up buying tickets for 'National Treasure'. Then I was like 'Gosh, what was I thinking, why did I change my mind?'. Then when I passed the entrance I thought, 'Hey I can go into SpongeBob SquarePants' and I did. I think once you get tickets here, it really doesn't matter which movie you go (as long as it's not a full house, I think you are safe). I don't think you can do such a thing in India. I thought the system here was pretty cool. Anyway, I enjoyed the movie SpongeBob even though some critics think otherwise. My home is little bit mess now, I better go and clean some of it.

No comments: