Thursday, September 01, 2005

"கடலுக்கு காதல் வந்தால் கரையேறி வந்தால் போதும்
கவிதைக்கு காதல் வந்தால் தாங்காதம்மா"

I ... I don't know why I sang that. I guess Iam just excited.mmmmmmm.

Today is my fourth day as a vegetarian.
Was a busy and interesting day at work. I programmed a very complex and intriguing business requirement which I discovered during my analysis of the requirements.

What else...
I went to gym and had a neat workout.
Came home and took a shower and made some lentils(paruppu) for tomorrow lunch.
Tomorrow the maid service is going to come to my house to do the monthly maintenance.
This weekend is a long weekend for me. Monday is a holiday(Labor Day). Labor day also marks official summer end in US. I don't have any plans for this long weekend. I guess I will just relax at home, go for a massage, and watch some movies.

Tomorrow is India Vs Zimbabwe at 330am. Haven't decided if I should get up early and watch it. Looking at the past performance (if I can say so) of Indian cricket team....ewwww...maybe it's not that good idea to wake up so early.

1 comment:

kvman said...

உல்லாசம் உல்லாசம்! நீ கலக்கு மச்சி!