Monday, April 25, 2005

As usual, this weekend was also very relaxing. I finished Dan Brown's 'Deception Point'. The plot was ok. It started very well, fantastic in fact. But somewhere in between it became like an ordinary novel, very Hollywoody, and in the end it was just ok. I have now started to read another novel of Dan Brown's . 'Angels and Demons'. This one has also started damn good. Let me see how it goes. I feel that Iam learning a lot from Dan Brown's novels.

Then Saturday Saravanan and I went to 'The Interpreter'. The movie was an average one. Not very exciting and not very boring. Just ok. Nicole Kidman, WAW, she is so beautiful. Can't believe she is 38.

Sunday morning I went to the movie 'Chandramukhi' (review). Then later that day stayed at home and continued 'Angels and Demons'

No comments: