Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ghajini and Asin


Ha... a different weekend after a long time.
I rented 3 Tamil DVDs. Watching tamil movies after long time. After seeing the movies...I realized I haven't missed much, movies have not changed.

Emtan Magan, Maanavan(yeah, don't ask anything more about this movie, this is for Reema Sen) and at last...Ghajini.

Ghajini was little different, but still I don't know if this was a hit back home, but I thought the movie had lots of flaws.
But I liked Asin's character and her acting. Asin looked very beatiful. Her character was 'living' in the movie. All her scenes, were so full of life and fun. She reminded me of someone.

hmmm...I've done 'A movie a day week', I guess I should now do a 'Book week' and read some books this week.

2 comments:

Ravi said...

ICC T20 World Cup 2020 Schedule
ICC T20 World Cup 2020 Schedule PDF
IccT20 World Cup 2020 Schedule Download

anahataholistichealing said...

The practice of healing with energy, also known as "holistic energy healing
", is a form of alternative medicine. Healing with energy helps to correct physical body malfunctions by restoring the body to its proper state of balance and harmony. This is usually accomplished by working with various chakras and the aura to balance the flow of energy throughout the body.